Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Social Media and Employee Training

I just read an interesting article on Social Media and Employee Training

Each day we had to look at a series of podcasts and work our way through some training material that was accessible on our SharePoint portal. In the afternoon we then joined a virtual meeting and collaboration environment where we got live presentations, team assignments and quizzes. For me these three days were a great experience regarding the Social Media aspect. Let me explain why.

Read the rest of the article

(henricodolfing via The Intersection of People and Process)

2 comments:

  1. loving how SharePoint is the portal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, thanks for mentioning my article on your blog. I really appreciate it.

    All the best,

    Henrico

    ReplyDelete